Saturday, April 16, 2011

Step 3 - Create a Storyboard

This is where you pull it altogether before you go to production. A storyboard template is a great tool for organizing your words and images. Just Google "storyboard template" for a variety of examples and downloads.

Chunk out your story script into small bits and match them to the images or artifacts you have collected.

Example of a storyboard:


Hello, my name is Melody Buckner and I teach, therefore I am. Well… that is how I feel sometimes. Actually, I do live to teach, but where did my journey into to teaching begin?

I could say that it started back in my childhood, because my mother was a teacher. However, I did not follow in her footsteps, because…well…I wanted to do something much more nobler…make money!

No comments:

Post a Comment